Here I am now, finally getting around to it! You can even see from the pics below that I was planning on posting this earlier (the mani I had on was from ages ago XD).
I bought this product in early April, because we were leaving for Ilocos and I didn't have any lotion or anything to bring. I knew we'd be spending some time on the beach and I gotta recover that moisture somehow, right? So I was hunting around in Watson's for small bottles of lotion and I came across the Nivea Hand Moisture Boost Gel Creme (whew that is a mouthful!!). I bought it along with some other stuff, then tried it the next day while we were driving to Ilocos (8-12hr drive depending on conditions) because I usually use alcohol to sanitize my hands before/after eating (when I am not at home) so my hands are always DRY.
(front) Hydrates & refreshes hands; Quickly absorbed | with sea minerals and vitamin E
(back) NIVEA Hand Moisture Boost is a quickly absorbed gel cream with an innovative formula which provides a long-lasting moisture boost for your hands, leaving your skin feeling fresh and looking beautiful.
The product does what it says it will!!
- Really moisturizing/hydrating/smoothing
- Affordable 67PHP/30ml tube
- Small packaging is convenient, you can just throw it into your purse (fyi, this also comes in a bigger tube. Didn't get to check price though)
- Really light-weight, doesn't give you the sweaty/oily palms feeling
- A little goes a long way and the effect stays for a long time. I put some on yesterday and my hands are still soft (I am really rough on my hands) even after washing my hands countless times
- Absorbed really quickly
- Consistency was a bit runny thus making it easier to apply
I don't like:
- Slight baby-oil scent
Will I repurchase?
Definitely. In fact I am almost out. Next time I'm getting the bigger tube so I can have some in my purse at all times (transferring it to the empty container I have now) and some at home at all times. When I finish this product, it'll be my first product done for my 10 pan project! :)
Before I go, here's a quick shot of my nails today.
How are you today, girls? Have you found any good products lately?
Also, don't forget to join our contest! Remember it's not necessary to paint you whole face white like in the inspiration pictures, and you can use pictures other than those on the contest post!!