*****I'm looking to make some extra money, so if you need someone to revamp your blog or do some graphic design/web design for you, please contact me. I won't charge much, just a small fee. :)



Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tagged...aw, thanks. :D



I got this award from Soapaholic. Thanks so much! :) You're so sweet to have given this to me. I was always jealous of the people who made so many friends on blogs and the like...never really thought I'd make any as well, but wow. I'm so happy I decided to try and blog.


The rules are:
1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers
5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours
6. Leave a message for your nominees


I nominate:

I know some of you girls have been tagged already, but oh well. :)

5 comments:

donnarence said...

wahh thanks chrissy.. i wanted to tagged you too but your post came first.. :D

mszcheysser said...

AWWWWWW THANKS! :)

noi said...

super thanks!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I got a new blog; the last one got deleted by accident .
Hope to see you follow me soon.

http://dolcevanity.blogspot.com

love.

Catherine said...

Aww, thanks for nominating me! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails