- Got up at 6:30AM so we could go to Greater Lagro to try and sneak into satellite voters' registration by 8AM.
- 8AM...line is CRAZY. Asked officials if we could register on special consideration. Got told to talk to lawyer.
- 9AM - mom and I just left Greater Lagro, decided to go do the errands of the day. Deadline for Voter's Registration proof tomorrow, but I will try to get it in on Monday.
- 10AM - we were at Cubao, trying to find the upholstery shop to get a sofa upholstered. Turning onto the highway, a cab crashed into us from behind. Delayed 20 mins, cabbie drove off w/o trading insurance info or apologizing..or giving any cash for compensation. Down at least $100 for repairs. Back door of SUV knocked out of alignment, car central lock screwed up.
- 11AM - lost in Ortigas, trying to find parking space, Octagon building for Nu Skin demo we were invited to.
- 1:30PM - Starving. Nu Skin prices insane. $50 for 30mL moisturizer with SPF15 (which right then and there gave me the impression that it was not good for the price). Ended up buying pH balance pore mattifying toner (review coming soon)...just to buy something out of courtesy.
- 2PM - Stuck trying to find parking space at SM Megamall after being lost at least half an hour
- 2-4PM - eating, buying necessities
- 4-5PM - accompanying mom to apply for membership for something, broke a nail :(:(
- 6PM - stuck in traffic driving home, meeting friend to get project raw videos, had an experience with a rude SA
- 7-9PM - edited video
- 10PM - posting on blog!
As you can see..crazy day. Insanely crazy day. :( I am so tired I can barely sit up! At least I came out of it with new NP, tinted sunscreen and a nice toner. Anywayyy moving on!!
As you all know, Gia (http://royalcoconut.blogspot.com) and I held a contest themed Beijing Opera, and it ended just a few days ago. We are announcing the winners on June 1, but here are the prizes. From my end it is:
A brush roll (handmade...well, sown by me), 4u2 Dreamgirl quad, Elianto firming eye mask, personalized/custom keychain, HK pen, 2 Elianto nail polishes (plus bonus items).
A closer look at the brush roll:
I made it...so it's not perfect. But I hope you like it anyway.
So those are the prizes (some of them) from my end. Let's take a look at what Gia is giving away:
She said to pick just one color of nail polish...and also that there are others she is giving away that she forgot to include in the photo. :)
I hope you girls had a better day (and have a better day) than I did! Tomorrow I am going to e hanging out with my friend...so I'll see you all around soon! I'm just gonnago to bed now...I'll catch up on reading blogs later. I've got a headache. x.x