Basically, you take the following inspiration pictures:
and make looks based on them. More inspiration pictures can be found here: http://www.fotosearch.com/asiastock/chinese-costume-make-up/UNA297/
*No need to make your face white with makeup, that's such a waste of product! But if you do it, that's a plus. :)
So how do you join? Just read the following rules:
1) Must be a follower of both blogs (http://cosmeticfixation.blogspot.com and http://royalcoconut.blogspot.com) so if you're not a follower yet, click follow! ;) Yes, we will be checking.
2) The look must be new, no old photos from other contests--the look should have been made for the sole purpose of this contest. Also, put your own twist on the look! :D
3) No need to do a step-by-step, but you must take a picture of what you used and tell us what they are (product breakdown). Take at least 3 full-face pictures and 2 close-ups of your makeup's best feature (eyeshadow or if you drew a design, then your design). Full-body pics and dressing up is optional, not required.
4) Post your look on your blog with both our links on the post (http://royalcoconut.blogspot.com and http://cosmeticfixation.com).
5) Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the picture of what you used (along with product breakdown), 3 full-face pictures and 2 close-ups. You can include more pics if you want. Also send us the link to your blog.
6) Must be over the age of 18 or have parental consent otherwise because we will be asking for your address for the prizes.
The contest starts today and ends May 24th. Winner will be announced May 31st. :) It is open internationally, but please be aware that our post office sucks so it'll take a while for you to get your prize.
Gia and I are still talking about prizes, so we'll let you know what they will be soon. We're hoping at least 10 people will join to make it a fun contest... so give it a shot! We can't wait to see what you have for us. :)