*****I'm looking to make some extra money, so if you need someone to revamp your blog or do some graphic design/web design for you, please contact me. I won't charge much, just a small fee. :)



Saturday, April 11, 2009

So I'm finally back!!

Hey everyone! I feel like I am completely behind and I missed so much since I didn't have much internet access when I was in Ilocos with my family (for holy week--this is the only time we can visit because my dad/relatives are not busy there because the tobacco industry takes a rest as well). I said I would write about my vacation, but there's not much to say except it was tiring and mostly boring, except for when we got to go to the beach--even then I found after the first few times it gets to be a hassle. X.x Oh well! At least I got to see my dad. :D 

You can see I'm obviously a home body and not much of a nature lover...

But this is the gorgeous view I had from my seat in the car this morning as we were driving home from Cabugao, Ilocos Sur, to Manila.


Dawn

Sure is pretty, no? Even if there were lamp posts and everything.

Anyway, on the 12-hour trip home, all I was doing was sleeping, eating, and...well, thinking about what sorts of stuff to put on my blog! I came up with a loaaaad of stuff. I can't wait to start!

But first!

I gotta get some sleep. >.> I hope you all had a good vacation too--and I hope you all have a good summer! (I have summer classes starting on Wednesday. :[)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

WOW that's a long trip! Hope you had a nice vacation though!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. =)

Chrissy said...

Yeah, it is a long trip! Lengthened by traffic, too. I had an okay vacation. Thanks! :)

You're welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails