*****I'm looking to make some extra money, so if you need someone to revamp your blog or do some graphic design/web design for you, please contact me. I won't charge much, just a small fee. :)



Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've been taaaaagged!

The lovely Sarah tagged me for a survey--yay fun! I'm actually in the middle of getting sick (runny nose, cough here and there... I blame it on the stupid weather!) and I was thinking about making another video when I read that I got tagged. So Sarah--thanks for saving me the trouble and possibly keeping me from getting even more sick! Haha. 


What is your current obsession?
MAKEUP! I'm so addicted to it, I swear...It's practically all I think about sometimes. It's good though, keeps my mind off other bad stuff. Lol.

What is your weirdest obsession?
When I'm at school (uni) I have to have a pencil case full of pens--this means 2 mechanical pencils, 2 little packs of refill pencil lead, 3 black pens, a blue pen, markers, a gluestick, a stapler+staple wire and mini scissors. If I leave the house without it by accident, I feel incomplete the entire day..and basically incompetent. Odd, huh? XD Also, I always have to have at least two pens.

What are you wearing today?
Uhh... A shirt that I got in SM Hypermart (kinda like walmart if you ask me)...it's purple and you can see it in the post before this one. And...a pair of shorts. Can't blame me, It's summer and it's hot! At least I'm just stuck at home.

What's your favorite comfort food?
Junkfood and soda. Sigh sigh!

What would make today special?
Today already is special! :)

What would you like to learn to do?
Basically... makeup, professionally.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Well technically I haven't bought it yet since I'm paying for it tomorrow, but the CS 28 neutral palette and black gel eyeliner from a local distributor.

What are you listening to right now?
Crickets and light rain.

What is your favourite weather?
Overcast, slightly windy, not too hot and not too cold.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Not to be an impulsive buyer. I would have to say that and...to get a 4.0 QPI (aka GPA) this summer term.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is very pretty, and has really good taste! And she is very sweet, too.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
US or Australia. Working toward it already! Sorta. 

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
I'm going with Laura on this one, Money honey! <-- Ditto, Sarah!

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
Jeffree Star. Odd one, I know, but Jeffree is amazing at makeup, and she (he?) doesn't care what anyone thinks bout her (him?). Basically I just adore her/him XD I'm confused with the pronouns, sorry.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
That's tough. I don't have any money though..so...I would just stay at home!

Which language do you want to learn?
More Spanish.

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone who is sweet, down-to-earth, fun, easy to talk to, and crazy like me (in a good way haha)

Who do you want to meet in person?
Whoa...a lot of people. Don't get me started!

What’s your favourite type of music?
I also have a versatile taste, but I'm mostly into rock.

What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
Wow...a top I bought from 168 for $6. It's gray, belted, v-necked, and prettyyy.

What is your dream job?
MUA. Maybe photographer too.

Any favourite models?
Female... Heidi and Gisele maybe. Male..Mathias Lauridsen and Boyd Holbrook...and uh. I'm sure there's tons others. XD

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
Capital for a small business or...you guessed it! Makeup.

Thing you wish you could change in your past?
My...turn for the worse. Eating-habits wise.

Fashion pet peeve?
Socks or stockings with open-toed sandals.

Do you admire anyone’s style?
Dita Von Teese, Marcia Cross, Kat Von D, some others

Describe your personal style.
Casual. Jeans and a shirt all the way! When I'm at uni, at least. Otherwise...I'm all over the place. No money for wardrobe.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mango mango mango!

What is your favourite makeup brand?
This...is tough. I can't say yet since I have a loooot of makeup brands to try since I'm new to the scene.

Do you get enough beauty sleep? Yes or no, and why?
No... I get this weird feeling that sleep wastes my time. :/

Okay, here's the rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other people.

I tag:
1) Gia - http://royalcoconut.blogspot.com
2) Crystal - http://musicalfanlovesminerals.blogspot.com/
3) Khymm - http://shopcoholic.blogspot.com/
4) URY/Kim - http://kimbabot.blogspot.com
5) Cheysser - http://mszcheysser.blogspot.com/
6) Maika - http://starfck.blogspot.com/
7) Catherine - http://capriciouscat.blogspot.com
8) Brooke - http://getchanailsdid.blogspot.com

This was fun!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

thanks for tagging me! i'll be doing this too!

Catherine said...

Aww, thanks for tagging me! I'll definitely do it soon. =)

Chrissy said...

@Crystal - No problem. Yay for doing it too!

@Catherine - I'm glad you're doing it. :D:D

Iyah Love said...

haahah! OMG make up is all I can think of too! Sometimes my mind would be wandering around on what new make up is in the store. I swear, I'm such an addict!

Chrissy said...

I know! I'm totally like that too!

Sarah said...

Oooh great answers Chrissy! I love them all you are so sweet!!!! I am a shocking impulse shopper too, it's like an addiction sometimes ; )

Chrissy said...

Sarah, aw, thank you. Isn't it sucky to be an impulse shopper? Leaves you with a lot less money! :(

Miss Shopcoholic said...

thanks for tagging me.. I'll try to answer it later =)

noi said...

OMG: BOYD HOLBROOK! :D :D :D
do you read Harry Potter fanfiction? :D Boyd is my cuter Draco!! lol i'm a fan of the Hermione-Draco pairing! :D
and YES, that's my dream job too: professional MUA! :D
i want to study in CAS (center of aesthetic studies) after college! :D
hmm can i do the survey even if i wasn't tagged? haha :D
-Noi

Brooke said...

Chrissy I am sooooo sorry it took me this long to get to this! I'm usually better at this sort of thing, but this week has just been a hectic one for me! Thanks so much for tagging me, I'm flattered! I will try to get this done this week :) (but no promises the way this week has been so far, ok)

Related Posts with Thumbnails