*****I'm looking to make some extra money, so if you need someone to revamp your blog or do some graphic design/web design for you, please contact me. I won't charge much, just a small fee. :)



Monday, March 23, 2009

Wishlists...

Are for those who cannot afford to buy what they want. :(

I am one of those people!

On a student's allowance, how could I afford most of the stuff I want, after all? I also get rather reluctant to spend my money since I don't wear makeup everyday...but i think I'm going to start doing that once I get into MMU. So I'm currently eyeing Ellana makeup, since I read about it on various blogs that I now read religiously.

My wishlist:
MAC products
Eye makeup primers--UDPP, TFSI (I already have Art Deco, yay!)
Ellana mineral makeup (I don't like that I have to order online :()
NYX
Urban Decay
BEN NYE!
Lime Crime Shadows
Gel Liners and Gel Liners
Blushes
Neutral Shadows
CS Shimmer Palette (I bought the matte palette but it's still not here after one month!!)
Brushes!

I hope one of these days I would get to cross out stuff from this list, but as for now I'm pretty sure I'm just going to add more and more to it.  

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails