*****I'm looking to make some extra money, so if you need someone to revamp your blog or do some graphic design/web design for you, please contact me. I won't charge much, just a small fee. :)



Saturday, March 28, 2009

A promise for a post when I wake up--

So, it's 3AM and I just got home...and I'm feeling sick to my stomach. There are just really some inconsiderate people in the world--I mean, I sure know that I was in a bar and all, and people smoke, but did those guys really have to keep blowing their ******* smoke in my direction? Holy moly, I smell like smoke.

I'm ALLERGIC to smoke and tobacco.

I'll be wheezing tomorrow--just now my throat is sore and my lungs heavy.

Oh well, that's the tradeoff for going to those things.

I can't wait for my mom to finish in the bathroom so I can take my turn (I am definitely taking a shower). I don't want to stink up my sheets and my bed...screw being tired.

Before we went to Punchline (good acts, but nothing I haven't seen before--I mean I saw them like last year, and this year their acts are still the same!) I had gone to a friend's, and while I was waiting for my friends to pick me up I ended up...well. Shopping! I was at Landmark after all...what else would I do? XD Too bad the mall had just opened so they were still restocking their shelves.

Anyway--haul post tomorrow...along with a funny story. And I'll be reviewing some things--mostly what I've bought recently. Also I've got an "LOTN" which I never wore out. I realized it wasn't a good idea to wear makeup like that to a bar where the performers make a living out of making fun out of people.

Alright! Roosters crowin'--that means it's time for me to go for a shower and sleep. I don't want to be a zombie tomorrow morning (even though I'm sure I'll be).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails