*****I'm looking to make some extra money, so if you need someone to revamp your blog or do some graphic design/web design for you, please contact me. I won't charge much, just a small fee. :)



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is this...a COMEBACK?

Well ladies! I fell off the blogging wagon again as some huge things have happened lately in my life. But! Now I'm back, and hopefully I'll manage at least a few posts a week. I hope you all still remember me. ^^;

This won't be a full post since I'm still writing a HUGE one befitting of a proper 'comeback', but here's a little preview of me and how I look like now. As you can see, I've changed!


(Thank you to my friend Erika for a super fun time yesterday taking pictures/modeling for each other.)

Standby for a proper post SOON! Either tomorrow or the day after. :) Gotta have time to write it first, but I just want you ladies to know the ground hasn't swallowed me up whole just yet. Haha.


13 comments:

The Beauty Junkee said...

YAY! Welcome back! Been really wondering what you were up to chrissy. :)

And ya, saw your logo below your banner. me want a new layout. :(

Chrissy said...

Thanks! :) If you want a new layout, just let me know! You know how to contact me.

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

chrissy! glad u're back!! i love that 2nd shot! flawless!! hope you're back for good.

Jem said...

you look awesome,sis!
^_^

okairinasai!

i haven't been blogging regularly too ever since i went on hiatus.

hope to read more of your posts
^_^

Sarah said...

Ooh you look just gorgeous! So glad your back! I was so excited to see your update in my dashboard thingy-ma-jig!!!!

Jean said...

Your hair looks gorgeous :) x

fuzkittie said...

Welcome back!

Pammy said...

Welcome back, Chrissy. You look fabulous! :P

CindyLeanna said...

oh em geeeeeeee, i love your hair! beautiful :]

Bijin Blair said...

Chrissy you look so sexy with red lips, woot!!

Shen said...

love the transformation!! :) hotness!! :) you do layouts pala?? :)

Catherine said...

CHRISSY!!! You look AMAZING!! :D So glad to see you back! Hope to see more posts from you soon!!! :D

SOPHIE WEARS said...

I haven't been blogging as often as I would like to... 'neways the red lips suit you well, lovely! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails